Be part of the simple@work conversation, even if you are unable to attend in-person: #SimpleAtWork.
By Erin Isselmann, director, Global Social Marketing, Xerox
This 6-second Vine video is a lot like any effective business process: It must be easy for the customer to use, regardless of how difficult it is for you to produce it. And once you produce the process, it must repeat successfully over and over and over. If you can’t do that, then you’ve got a problem.
Did I over-simplify the problem? That’s why Xerox is hosting simple@work next week in New York City. Regardless of the market in which you compete, you have business processes. The critical ones are focused on your customers, but equally as important are the processes that keep your business running behind the scenes.
The conversation about simplifying the way work gets done is ongoing, and you don’t need to be at our event to join in. Use the #SimpleAtWork hashtag on your social networks and tell us how you:
- Stay on top of trends that impact your business.
- Keep your top talent focused on higher-value, strategic activities.
- Improve customer loyalty with shrinking budgets.
- Understand what your customers want when they contact your company.
- Address narrowing margins, increasing capital requirements, and aging technology.
- Uncover hidden opportunities in a converging marketplace.
We’ll be listening, and looking forward to your input.
Join us! #SimpleAtWork